Exit

The find command in Adobe Bridge stopped working

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 10

My updates are current

The Find command did work one day and the next it didn't.

I reinstalled bridge and it still doesn't work.

I asked this about this problem before, but I got no response

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This application went seriously downhill with Windows 10. Everysince last fall I have had nothing but issues with it. Uninstalled many times. A reinstalled older version was okay for a bit, then inevitably Adobe got an update through when I wasn't paying attention. It's the only thing on this machine (primarily an Adobe only workstation) that runs poorly. I have Version 8.1 installed on a Windows 7 machine (fortunately) and it runs super. Outruns 9.1 in the same folders on this Win 10 PC from ACROSS A NETWORK.

How do these comments relate to your concerns? Well my Bridge too often can't "find" anything (not to mention the find command) unless I drop the view menu and select "Show Items from Subfolders". Then it's fine . . . until I change folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

It seems that Adobe should come up with a fix as soon as possible. Get Movin Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out. Where ever your Cache folder is , delete it, and make a new one. My Find command works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines