Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

thumbnail preview

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have checked all previuous thread and was not able to fix my problem. 

I cannot prieview any jpg or Raw files in Bridge ( attached screenshot)

I can PNG or MOV files. 
Attched screen shot how it looks at the moment preview on of my folder with jpg files. 

Mac OS Monterey 12.4

Adobe Bridge 12.0.2.0.252 udpated via Creative Cloud

All recenlty upgrated to the latest vesrsions. 

I have granted Full Disk Access in the Security preferences

When I tried clear cache:

Tolls/cache/purge cache for folder..

it only fixed the problem for first 3 files ( attached screenshot ) 

Any advice?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for checking the permissions in Security, that rules that out as well as clearing the cache.

Have you tried to rebuild the Preferences?:

Quit Bridge (if running). Just before clicking on Bridge in the Dock or double-clicking the application, for the Mac, press Command-Option-Shift. For PCs, press Control-Alt -Shift. Then open Bridge BUT KEEP your fingers on those keys until you see a window pop up. From the window, choose “Reset Preferences," "Entire Thumbnail Cache”, and/or "Reset Standard Workspaces.” In your case, choose "Reset Preferences."

Have you made any adjustments to the jpg images using ACR?

What happens when you open these images, do they look fine, or are there image issues?

Is there an image you could share to see if anyone else is having the thumbnail displayed?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

Thank you for your reply.

I forgot to mentioned that I did alredy rebuild the preferences.

However I tried again and it's free another few files in the thumbnail preview but still only few more.

Yes I can open the images RAW and JPG and PSD without any problems is just the thumbnail view issue.

I still can view all PNG, PDF, txt, pages, mov files. 

I use ACR to adjust only on RAW files. 

I have a perfect access including thumbnail view on desctop computer with olders OS but the same bridge updpate.

The other think just came this morning

I have made a lot of changes in the file structure on my desktop computer last night, including moving the files to different loction and removing some files. 

When opened the bridge on my laptop with Mac OS Monterey 12.4 I cannot see any changes all files seems to be untouched. 

The only diffrence I have noticed that I can see few more files after rebuilding the preferences done again this morning....

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines