Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Thumbnail Size Changes On Its Own

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Bridge 2019 for macOS the size of my thumbnails decrease when I use window managing apps to change the app window e.g. move Bridge's window to half way down the screen. In Bridge 2018 the thumbnails stay the same size, as they should. Can you fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aarlihn,

That isn't a great user experience as Bridge 2019 is changing the thumbnail size unexpectedly, we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

Could you please try the following?

Go to launch Preferences (Command+K) , go to Advanced tab, and select "Use Software Rendering".

Now relaunch Bridge and purge cache for the folder which is showing incorrect preview and thumbnails, allow cache to be generated.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried your suggestion but it didn't work. The thumbnails still get smaller every time I make the window smaller instead of staying the same size like with Bridge 2018. It's OK. Can you delete this thread?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen the same issue. It's not too dramatic of a size shift. It's like there is a range of sizes the thumbnails go through when scaling the window. If you are making it smaller when there are 4 thumbnails across, they will shrink for a bit until it pops over to being 3 wide, then again the same for 2 wide. Also happens in the other direction when making the window larger. This only seems to happen in the Auto or vertical layout of the content window in wither of the basic Thumbnails or Thumbnails grid. If you put it into horizontal mode, it doesn't do the scaling issue any more. But unlike the person who started this thread, I've seen this in previous versions as well. At least in 2018 as I just had that loaded on my computer up until a few weeks ago.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried. It didn't work. I thought I'd be able to delete this but I see that I can't unlike with the other service Adobe uses to let Bridge users post bugs and feature requests. Can you please delete this thread?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines