• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails not showing up in Bridge, tried everything recommended

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new PC running Windows 10. My thumbnails were showing up in Bridge until I went into preferences and changed the background color to a lighter grey. Then, they stopped working. I can only see the CR2 sybols in my folders.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled Bridge, installed two earlier versions, retarted my computer, re-checked and reset my preferences with my second computer's Bridge settings, increased the "do not process files larger than..." and everything else I've found on this page and the web. I am currently in the newest CC version of Bridge, but I've tried three different ones. I am very frustrated. Please help.  

Can't figure out how to delete this, but I read a new post and realized it was b/c I had gone back to the earlier version of ACR. I followed the Bridge recommendation and that worked...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try clearing the cache in that folder.

Changing the color to light gray has noting to do with your issue.

Some how your thumbnail previews are corrupted or missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines