Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails oversharpened since Bridge CC 2019

Enthusiast ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I noticed that since Bridge CC 2019 the thumbnails appear way sharper than in previous versions – I hope it's visible in attached screenshot. I'm on macOS 10.14.6 and tried it on two different macs. One of which is basically a new system and has a more or less fresh install.
Comparision Bridge Thumbnails.jpg

In this case the difference is not so apparent but I have a lot of images where it just looks terrible (product shots of packaging).

I already tried setting different quality settings, prefere embedded, disabling the transparency grid.
Edit: also tried resetting the cache via context menu, settings menu and by deleting the cache files directly.

Does anybody know if this normal now or how I can restore the old behaviour? Did I miss a setting somewhere?

Thanks!
Jens

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing your file cache in each folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jbm007,

already did that – on a second mac without any files cached (new system) it's the same behaviour...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines