• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many bugs in Bridge v. 13.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version (13.0) of Adobe Bridge is still too buggy: Once opened it works briefly, but after browsing some images it uses all my PC's resources; its processor and RAM are abnormally over-used. My laptop gets very noisy. And when I then close Bridge, it remains running in the background. If I then try to launch it again, it actually won't open at all, even though it still shows up in the Task Manager, where I have to force close it.

Other than that, I don't like the new interface, the previous version (12) is way more crisp clear. When double-clicking a folder on the left Folders panel it opens up the folder there in v12, where as in v13 you have to twice single-click to open, just a bit silly deviation from how to navigate folders.

For now I'm just fine with v12.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spoken to customer support and they couldn't figure it out either, suggesting a bug in the latest release. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello to all,

I do not like the new interface of Bridge v. 13.0. Especially the Metadata tab. Not all the properties under the IPTC Core are more space than before and it's not possible anymore to see all of them on the screen forcing me to scroll up and down continuously. That's awful!

Moreover, jumping from one image to another, the values of the meta fields are not refreshed immediately, obliging me to unselect the image and re-select it again...

I look at the settings, on the preferences, and nothing, no way to have the properties in a compact form.

Was it really necessary to change the interface graphics?

Maybe it was better to improve some features, like the Batch Renamer, the window can't be resized making it harder when you have multiple lines for renaming the images. And the presets do not keep the progressive number, instead, the sequential number continues to grow up and it's frustrating to reset always to 1 when you have multiple images to rename.

Bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines