• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools>Photoshop>Image processor serious problem

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always use this plugin on Bridge to make a resized version of my large files. But after the recent update, I found this plugin no longer works well. It resized my original file size as well. So I lost my large files due to this. This is a serious problem. Please fix it. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bloodypixy,

I cannot replicate that and I've never heard of this issue before. 

Can you please let us know what version of PS and Bridge you are using (and the release numbers as well please). What is your OS (and what release)?

And can you also please supply a screenshot of your Image Processor settings before you click RUN.

I want to see your version of this:

2020-12-24_13-25-07.png

(and be sure to click this icon to include your screenhot in the thread as opposed to an external link) 

2020-12-22_10-44-15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary, 

Thank you for getting back to me. I assume this error was caused by the new update of Photoshop (22.1), not Bridge. I had another problem with the healing brush of Photoshop, so I deleted the new version and reinstalled an earlier version of photoshop. After that, I don't see this problem again. Attached is a screenshot of how I use the plugin. Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.24.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please disregard this report. After further testing, I think it was my own fault. It was because I turned on one of the Run Actions (grayed out in my last screenshot). That action involves saving the files. That was the reason that messed up my files. Sorry about the confusion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolutely no problem. It's always a relief to resolve an issue and find out the cause (even if it is oneself). 

I'm a big proponent of admitting errors, how could we ever learn otherwise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines