• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools/Photoshop missing

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new version, I see no "Photoshop" submenu in Bridge (only Premiere and Media Encoder), while Photoshop 23 is active /loaded as startup script. How can one now access Batch from Bridge (Windows), Can you guys see the submenu?

TOPICS
Batch , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think some solved this issue by reinstalling in the other order, IIRC, Ps before Br.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Indeed, I had upgraded Photoshop to the 2023 version before upgrading Bridge.

It's ridiculous that simple issues like not being able to connect to the licence server or an app not realizing that a corresponding program is already in place requires re-installing. In the case of Bridge and in particular Photoshop, I hate re-installing – this in most instances breaks something in my setup. Just today I had to remap hotkeys for scripts, as they now live in the 2023 Photoshop-installation folder.

But I went back to Bridge 12.0.3.270 anyway, as Bridge 2023 lacks the Shared Cache feature too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines