Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to enter keywords in Bridge 2021

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

I have hardly used keywords for images (a mistake, no doubt) but I have to do add them to some images I wish to upload to a library. Unfortunately, when I go to essentials and click the keywords tab at the bottom of the image, nothing happens. 

The library sent me three of my images on which they had entered keywords, and I can see them when I use the metadata tab, but there seems to be no way to enter a window where I can copy, edit or add to these keywords. If I click on the three-line button bottom far right of the window and click on 'new keyword', nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?  

TOPICS
How to , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Thank you Eric:

I seem to have got over the initial problem by "resetting" the essentials window,  I think in preferences.  This appeared to have unlocked whatever was blocking the most basic access to the keywords panel. Before I did the reset, nothing happened when I clicked on the keywords panel, which remained blank. Hence the puzzlement and the post. I hope that the helpx link you kindly sent will now guide me further.

regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might benefit from reading Adobe's guide here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/nested-hierarchal-keywording-bridge.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Eric:

I seem to have got over the initial problem by "resetting" the essentials window,  I think in preferences.  This appeared to have unlocked whatever was blocking the most basic access to the keywords panel. Before I did the reset, nothing happened when I clicked on the keywords panel, which remained blank. Hence the puzzlement and the post. I hope that the helpx link you kindly sent will now guide me further.

regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines