• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open RAW File

Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

could someone possibly help me, I went to open my RAW files in Adobe camera RAW but it keeps saying this 

5F87B740-1BB5-4B93-8433-7EF08FCC5E27.jpeg

 

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Holly, there are several things that can cause this:

-your ACR is not up-to-date.

-the version of ACR you have is too old to deal with your new camera (you can get around this by converting your images to DNGs, you can access this from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html)

-you had a bad instillation and needs to be done again

-your files are on a drive that has not received permission (from you) to access them. This is an Apple thing expecially if you are on Catalina. If you need help on this let me know.

If none of these work or need more explanation, please also supply what Mac OS you have (and what release) and what version of Bridge, ACR, and PS do you have (and what release)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like he said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines