• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save Raw conversion / Rating tools not working

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any one else getting "Unable to save the raw conversion settings" when opening/editing photos in camera Raw? 

Also rating tool isn't working. I've had nothing but constant glitches and issues with opening Photoshop and its super low processing and Bridge since updating to Big Sur - totally regret it 
TOPICS
Camera RAW , Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must add that  I am able to save to my desktop and HD

and also noticing a glitch that when i delete photos through bridge, they end up in my trash but remain on the SD card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the problem files located? Do you have proper permissions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you working on your images that are ON your camera card?

If so, don't do that! (If I'm wrong, just ignore)

It's important that you transfer your images to your computer, both because Photoshop and Bridge can work with images located there but not on the card, the card is NOT intended to be the location that one works from.

Besides, consider this: you're working on an image, you've spent 2 hours on the image and it's the only copy of the best photo you've ever taken in your life. Then, "bleep" happens, and the image is corrupted. You may be able to reproduce those two hours but the image is gone gone gone.

A proper workflow is to get the images from the camera to your computer. Than back up the images onto a 2nd drive. Then start working on the images. (Once the images are on a 2nd drive, then you can reformat the card in the camera, do not "erase" the card on your computer.) (Don't ask me how I know.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines