• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Script Utility Pack 2.1

LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My *new* Script Utility Pack 2.1 is available for download from my Dropbox folder. This replaces all previous releases including v2.0 which is on Adobe Exchange.

Utility Script Pack for Bridge

This is a set of scripts which add capability to Adobe Bridge. Most of the scripts will work in Bridge CC 2018 and later.

For more information, check out the Help file posted at the link above.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Version 3 is on my dropbox, I recommend using that vs the older one on Adobe Exchange.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to be able to install this at all.  I have Bridge CC 2020.  I thought I had followed the instructions.   I did a copy and paste of the Utjiltiy Pack 2.1 into the Roaming>Bridge2020>Startup scripts folder.  I closed Bridge and Photoshop.  I restarted Bridge, Looking in Preferences, startup scripts, and it is not there. 

What am I doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I finally figured out how to install the Utility Pack 2.1, and I was able to run Set Filename to Title. 

Is there any way to include the extension for the total file name? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how you finally installed it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the download link. I downloaded the Script Utility Pack 2.1 from the link, extracted the zip folder. Copied the folder to the Bridge Script Startup folder. Restarted Bridge and the utility pack loaded under the Bridge > Tools > Utility Pack. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 3.06.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-29 at 3.11.17 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I did the same thing.  I copied the FOLDER to the startup scripts.  But, I only see the date, not the full file name.  This is what I see:  2019-09-21.  This is what I want to see:  2019-09-21-_MG_0747.CR2.

Is this possible with this script?

Also, I only see the first 3 options of the Utility Script Pack, although I can see all of them in the startup scripts list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Modified FilenameToTitle.jsx script posted at the following link to include the full unmodified filename including extension:

Set Filename to Metadata Bridge script John Beardsworth in Bridge 2020 not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just needed the version check updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the hint Lumigraphics, that worked for me! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! I tried to download this pack, but I can't get to work the script that I need, which is "FilenametoTitle". Any fix would be much appreciated, thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 3 is on my dropbox, I recommend using that vs the older one on Adobe Exchange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how are you today? I have issues with lost keywords in Adobe Bridge 2022 and I was wondering if there is an updated Utility Script Pack thay would be helpfull with this? Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest versions of all my scripts are on Dropbox, can you open a new topic with your keyword issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lumigraphics Can you put a new link up to your dropbox please. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded this script pack and am trying to export a specific metadata field — the copyright notice in IPTC Core, from a group of 300 of images into a text file, so that I can combine into one document for a data merge into In Design. Is it possible to do this? On my initial search, I thought I could use the Jpeg Mini Export feature, but mis-read what it's capabilities are. Thanks in advance for the help.

/Colleen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My script doesn't export the copyright field, sorry. You may want to use EXIFTool which can do far more in the way of working with metadata.

ExifTool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll take a look at that. Thanks for the suggestion! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second the ExifTool recommendation, however, being CLI based it is not without a learning curve. I can help with that though.

To list rights-related metadata in the CLI interface:

exiftool -Photoshop:CopyrightFlag -IPTC:CopyrightNotice -IFD0:Copyright -XMP-dc:Rights -XMP-xmpRights:UsageTerms -XMP-xmpRights:Marked -r 'mac path to file or folder/windows would use double straight quotes not single'

To export to CSV:

exiftool -Photoshop:CopyrightFlag -IPTC:CopyrightNotice -IFD0:Copyright -XMP-dc:Rights -XMP-xmpRights:UsageTerms -XMP-xmpRights:Marked -csv -r '/mac path to input file/or folder' > '/mac path to save/output file to/metadata-out.csv'

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that the script from Paul Riggott or the VRA metadata scripts for Bridge can help:

Extracting Metadata to .CSV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI!
Can i use this script with Bridge 2023? Thanis!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please use the script pack off Dropbox for Bridge 2023. I have a note on there regarding compatiblity, I suggest reading that before you install. The scripts on Adobe Exchange are not updated for compatibility and will not work with Bridge 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines