• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User interface scaling is stuck and won't change

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In an attempt to increase the font size, I went into the Preferences and increased the user interface scaling to 200%. It's so huge I can't process photos. So I went back into Preferences and user interface scaling is stuck on 200% and I can't change it back to Auto or 100%. I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Shift, clearing the cache, and disabling the startup scripts but nothing works. How do I get the scaling to change and how can I change the font to something I can actually read whether I'm using my laptop screen or laptop connected to a larger monitor?

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the arrow keys to change the scaling percentage dropdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me. Thank you Lumigraphics. Left and right arrow keys. Windows 11 Home. Adobe CC Bridge version 12.0.1.246

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines