• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very slow zoom in Bridge 10.0.4.157 on Windows 10

Advisor ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I hit + or - to zoom in and out of an image all of a sudden the image starts to sloooowly animate up and down in size with the same 100% increments. It still goes up to 200% when I hit + and back to 100% when I hit - but it happens ridiclously slow. The whole process of increase and decrease is animated. It' totally annoying. It started happening after last update 5 days ago. What's up with this? W10. Bridge 10.0.4.157

PS: How do I zoom in and out in smaller incriments than 100%? And how do I exceed 200%

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the slow zoom performance with Bridge, could you please try going to Bridge's Preferences > Advanced and turn on "Use Software Rendering", then let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That made it even worse. Didn't even get the percentage numbers when I tried to zoom in and out, and the zoom hardly worked. It turned extremely jagged and unstable. This whole application is so sluggish and unstable. My hardware is pulling heavy 3D render processes and it's a stationary graphic station, I have no preformance issues but Bridge is always troublesome. It's always been like that. Same experience on all my setups actually, different machines. Both laptops and workstations. Think I'm just gonna ditch the whole program and use a different filebrowser cause Bridge keeps getting worse and worse, if that's even possible. I tought it hit rock bottom ages ago but there's no end to the misery with that product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines