• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the changes in Adobe Bridge 2023 SDK?

Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed Tree Shade for more than ten years. And now after updating to Adobe Bridge 2023 many functions especially in interface failed!

I refered to Bridge 2023 JavaScript Reference and Bridge 2023 JavaScript Guide.pdf and there is no reference to the changes.

Please help me.

TOPICS
Performance , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far its a mess. I am testing my Script Utility Pack and have found some things just broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing problems too. Looking workarounds or just removing functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The biggest change of all is that it doesn't work anymore. Just beachballing and killing all the M1 superduper performace. 
My Macbook Pro M1 Max feels like my first Macintosh FX from the late eighties. Thx Adobe. For nothing. Poor job. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines