• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the current version of Adobe Bridge?

Engaged ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the current version of Bridge distributed as part of the Creative Cloud suite?  On the Adobe web site it says that 9.1 was released in June 2019 but does not indicate if that was applicable to the CC suite.  I have one version installed that is 9.03.279.  The version that launches from the Adobe Creative Cloud app / launcher is identified as 8.1.0.383.  There are no updates indicated for either version I have on my computer.  My system is Windows 10.  On the start menu I noticed that both Bridge 2018 and 2019 were listed.  I presume that 2018 corresponds to the version 8 product and that version 9 corresponds to 2019.  I used Windows to delete the 2018 version.  Now when I bring up the Creative Cloud app / launcher it shows that Bridge needs to be installed.  What gives?

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Hi Bill,

The most recent version of Bridge is 9.1.0.338

You need to install Bridge 2019 through the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Bridge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

The most recent version of Bridge is 9.1.0.338

You need to install Bridge 2019 through the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sahil,

Thank you for responding. I tried what you suggested and it installed another copy of Bridge (version 8.1.0.383. Rather strange, I think. Neither version will update when I go to the Help dropdown and ask for updates.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For another strange reason the update worked today.  Problem appears to be solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines