• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when Bridge will be running well with catalina?

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I read the warning on this forum not to install the last new released version of bridge the 13 december 19.

Today the 27 th of december 2019,  I tried again to install the new version of bridge,  it seems for me it does not work at all.Does this problem will be solved for the catalina users one day? Best regards, Alice63.

ps:   I gave system permissions to bridge (after reading  the answer from jbm007 to nomdeploom from 26 december 2019)), here is a screenshot of my system mac catalina.capture-2019-12-27-aÌ€-10.04.27.jpg

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its the holidays here in the USA forr the next two weeks.

Nothing is going to happen at Apple and Adobe.

I would expect Adobe will be waiting for a new OS updatre before pushing any patch out to fix many of the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear jbm007,Ok it is probably a good idea to wait for the new year and let's hope the problems will end as surely as 2019 will end.Tk for answer, best regards, Alice63.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pushing this email back to the front.

Don't do the update if you have Catalina OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines