• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are workspaces located in Finder

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to locate Workspaces in Finder for my saved workspaces from Bridge 2021 on my Mac.  I can find where to place them on my new iMac, but the location is not the same on my existing Mac.  I would like to copy over my workspace setups rather than re-create them fresh.  I have looked in Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Bridge 2021, and also in Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge 2021 Extensions/Workspaces.  Nothing in any of these locations - even though I can place a previously saved worskspace to this latter location

Most odd, and I would appreciate any guidance as to how I may find my current saved workspaces

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

2021-06-17_15-35-02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2021-06-17_15-35-02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you - I was looking in the sidebar Libary, which didn't show the same subfolders.  Looking under my name and then the library - all is fine.   Much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines