I have spent the better part of the morning trying to figure out how to export all files in a Bridge collection to PNG. Why oh why can't it be as simple as selecting all files in the collection and using the [Export to] feature. As it stands, the only export option is JPEG, which is greyed out. No other file formats are available, which makes this a "what's the point" feature.
Please tell me I'm missing something.
Sorry I can't asnwer your question without more information.
Please let me know
1) What your operating system is (and what release)?
2) What version of Bridge are you using (and what release)?
3) EXACTLY what steps are you doing to export your image
4) what kind of files are they now (e.g., raw, jpg, tiff)
5) How many bits are your images (e.g., 8-bit, 16-bit)
6) What color mode are they (rgb, srgb, Adobe RGB, grayscale, etc.)
#s 1 & 2 are to make sure that what you are working with are not being held back by either too old system or too old software.
#s 3 - 6 are to find out what you are working with so I can see if you are trying to do something that can't be done (for example, you can't make a jpg out of a LAB color image).