• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is no one from Adobe addressing the numerous complaints about Bridge 2023?

Engaged ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far as I can see there has been no response from Adobe about the mess of a program that 2023 Bridge is. This program isn't ready for prime time. Please fix or address some of the issues people have been posting about here. I thought as a I worked with this software I'd stumble arcross some new things I liked but so far it has only be headaches that I find.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are almost correct; Adobe has not started a separate thread acknowledging issues.

However, if you go through all of the different threads in this forum, you can find them all over the place asking for more information so they can fix the issues. Trust me, they are working on these. I wish I could tell you when the first fix will be released, but I do not work for Adobe so they do not tell me these things.

By the way, folks, please, when you're asking for help, be sure to let anyone know that identifying your OS (and what release) may be critical for someone to help you. Of course, normally, it's also important to know what release of software you're using, but since you're commenting on Bridge 13, well, we got that one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many issues mentioned in different threads are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if the issues you faced earlier are fixed.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Nice that files aren't deleted now from the source folder.

On Windows 10, in the file browser the "desktop" folder in the file browser continues to expand when anything is moved around in the "This PC" folder. Will there be a fix for this. I don't need the Desktop folder at all in the file browser and it would be nice to be able to remove it...or at very least have it only expand if I choose to expand it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not seem to be able to get the Export PDF to highlight to select so I can make. contact sheet. goodness, it was so much easier on the last version of Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac or Windows? Do you have problems dragging files into the content pane to add them to the pdf? Can you post a screenshot of how the Export panel looks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines