• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Explorer shortcut to folder open with Bridge CC 8.0?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With previous versions of Bridge you could set a registry key to add an "Open in Adobe Bridge" shortcut to Windows Explorer to open folders in Bridge. This moethod is not working with CC 8.0, and it gives me this error:

D:\Photos

Application not found

[OK]

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Bridge]

@="Open in Adobe Bridge"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Bridge\command]

@="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Adobe Bridge CC 2018\\Bridge.exe\" \"%L\""

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Hi Unknownsoldierx,

As it is not working with the registry edit, you may post a request here: Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Unknownsoldierx,

As it is not working with the registry edit, you may post a request here: Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same question, except I haven't tried to edit the registry (don't know how).

With the previous versions of Bridge, the shortcut was present when right-clicking on a folder in Explorer, but now it is gone. Can it be brought back somehow?

I'm asking here after looking through the "Photoshop Family Customer Community" with zero luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had this problem for a while.  Decided to fix it today.  Thanks to this post, I figured it out. I used the Registry editor.

I think maybe your input to the registry editor is wrong.  Try an entry like the one in the attached picture.

I also edited the same entry as you mentioned above.  But instead of %L, I used %1.  For scripts, %1, %2, %3, etc are usually the way to refer to parameters.

Screenshot 2021-01-02 165853.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines