• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working with Bridge CC offline

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to find internet connections while in the field.  Is there a work-around in using Bridge CC without having a need for internet connection?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

You shouldn't need to have a connection. It requires a sign on just once in a while. You need to sign in every 30 days. How long will you be in the field?

Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders | Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shouldn't need to have a connection. It requires a sign on just once in a while. You need to sign in every 30 days. How long will you be in the field?

Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders | Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gone more than 30 days without being asked to login. But if I lose internet 1day after logging in, or 50 days then it asks me to log in. Many people were concerned about this happening way back befor this was called the creative cloud. I responded by saying that was not going to happen. Now it's a reality.  This should not be this way ever. Log in should be local. If I ever got stuck somewhere without internet and I couldn't get critical work done I'd drop Adobe that day. It is not right to take our money and not let us use the software ever period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely concur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Totally with you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge is a browser for your computer. If your files reside locally (or on a connected external drive) you shouldn’t have any issue with Bridge when you are offline.

You can use Bridge to view synced cloud folders like dropbox or Creative Cloud Files. Bridge will view whatever is currently synced to the folders. If you are offline, syncing will be interrupted but that has nothing to do with Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not true as of today January 9 2021. I sit in a campground and me Bridge and Photoshop screens say "Are you connected to the internet? We can't verify your subscription status...." then there are two buttons "try again" and "quit photoshop".

For this very reason I held onto the 5 version for as long as I could.  

Now I'm frustrated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started my "hot spot" here in the camper and connected and edited one image. Closed everything. Turned off the hot spot and rebooted. Everything is fine. The page that tells you that you need a connection could have / should have better information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The information is correct, but there is a long standing bug that apps sometimes do not check-in when you do have a connection. The result is that -even though you did have a connection the last few weeks- the app did not check the license during the last few weeks. And so the 'grace period' could expire without you realising it. This should now be corrected because you set up the hot spot. A new grace period should now have started.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines