• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace order

Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In previous versions of Bridge there was a way to pull the list of Workspaces on the top of the window to the left. This would expose most of the saved workspaces so they could be re-ordered. in 2019 there is no way to expose more than just a few of the workspaces. When Bridge updated from 2018 the custom workspaces I set up from 1-5 were reordered down the list. Since the list can't be expanded, I can't out them in the order I had and use the Command-Fkey shortcuts.

Is there any workaround?

Did anyone even try this in Pre-release?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jnwbr,

Sorry that you do not see the drop-down to access different workspaces in the latest version of Bridge.

Just to be sure, are you referring the workspace bar that sits at center and you can use the dropdown to choose from different workspaces?

Below is a screenshot from latest version of Bridge 9.1(please check that you're using the v9.1 too)

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the drop-down perfectly.

I'm sorry you do not see the UI element from Bridge 8.1 that is missing in 9.1 (see arrow) which allows a user to extend the visibility of saved workspaces so they can be re-ordered easily and chosen faster than the drop-down.

Workspace.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got what you're referring to. As it is a product feature that you're missing, please share this feedback on our Bridge community: Bridge | Photoshop Family Customer Community

As this forum is monitored by our engineers, and they might look into this for future releases.

We need more helping hands like you, as we're building towards a better user experience.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, by all means I'd be happy to spend even more of my time explaining about some feature that was arbitrarily changed for the worse on another forum which may or may not result in its function being addressed in a future release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines