• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom in Bridge v11.0.0.83

Contributor ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Bridge v11.0.0.83, using the Workspace 1 panel. I use to use the zoom feature to check the focusing of an eye. I could see the iris and the eyelashes. In this new version I am seeing a small number of pixels. This amount of zoom is ridiculous and unusable. If there is a way to adjust this microscopic absurdity please advise. Also, please note that I have "Email me when someone replies" but Adobe never sends me those emails. It may be some time when I read anyone's advice. Thank you in advance for understanding the new Adobe.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Hi Lee,

There is no setting for this becuase you control the zoom.

When the Loupe is in view, pressing the "+=" key will zoom in and when you press the "-_" key you zoom out. If your mouse has a wheel on it, you can rotate one way to zoom in and the other way to zoom out.

I hope this reaches you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lee,

There is no setting for this becuase you control the zoom.

When the Loupe is in view, pressing the "+=" key will zoom in and when you press the "-_" key you zoom out. If your mouse has a wheel on it, you can rotate one way to zoom in and the other way to zoom out.

I hope this reaches you soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I logged into community support to find your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines