• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR how to crop with no restrains

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help? New ACR 12.3 Update has me in a mess.

I like to soft crop images then save. But, I can't seem to crop with out a size? Whats up with that. I usually leave size blank at 300 dpi. But, I can't for some reason.

TOPICS
Camera RAW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jills

Are you talking about cropping but not being held to a specific aspect ratio (e.g., 4:5)?

Put the dropdown to Custom and that should do it. If that's not your answer, please restate your question.

2020-06-23_11-20-57.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary,

Thanks for the help. I think the issue is now my graphics card...It doesnt seem to be compatible since the upgrade. So everytime I did what you said...it was stuck and wouldnt work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Camera RAW has a different forum that is managed by the Camera RAW team. We request you to post this concern there. The link for it is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/bd-p/camera-raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines