• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge CC Advance a Slideshow Manually Via Mouse

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I just got Bridge, and I'm playing around organizing my many photos. I noticed you can view these photos as a slideshow, via the View tab in the program. However, it seems the only way to advance the slideshow and move to the next picture is by the timer, or using the keyboard's arrow keys or spacebar. I primarily use a windows tablet, which only has a virtual keyboard, which gets in the way in a slideshow. With any other program I've been able to advance the slideshow simply by tapping the screen (left clicking) - I was wondering if there was a way to do that with Bridge?

Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thesoniccry,

Currently slideshow in Bridge does not allow navigation by tapping on the screen. We will definitely note this feedback for review.

For now, you can use Review mode that support navigation by touching various button on screen.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also posted this request on Adobe Bridge User Voice Feature request dashboard for further feedback from other users.

Advance Slideshow using buttons on a touch screens – Adobe Bridge Feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines