Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

arw thumbnails on bridge

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I own a Sony RX10M4, which builds ARW raw files, and the latest version of Bridge. Does anybody know if it is possible to generate the thumbs on Bridge? Because it isn't working for me. Am I doing something wrong or Bridge doesn't support these type of previews? I can work with the file in Camera Raw, but it is very annoying not to have the chance of preview before openning it. Thanks in advance to everybody who could help me with this. 

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luisnovo,

Qick technical note: the thumbnails are actually built by ACR, not Bridge or they take the embeded preview by checking this (obscure) button in the upper right of your window.

2020-07-09_10-16-34.png

According to this list ACR should be able to see your camera's images.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Have you tried rebuilding the cache for that folder? Go to Tools [menu] and go down to Cache. Then select Purge cache for "x" folder. If that works than go back to Tools -> Cache -> manage cache and select the bottom option: Clean Up Cache -> Purge all local cache files.

Let me know if that works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Gary. Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, I've tried for the specific folder and it doesn't work. I can only preview the files already converted to PSD. The arw files don't generate the previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines