Bridge 2019 interface

I am writing to voice my extreme displeasure on the changes to the Bridge 2019 interface.  I really liked being able to control the tone of the thumbnail section and the panel section separately in earlier version of Bridge.  I also dislike the placement of a dark border around the thumbnail. Stop trying to make bridge look like Lightroom which I also hate because of its black only interface.

Please go back to the old style or at least give us a legacy checkbox.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Bridge 2019 interface

I am writing to voice my extreme displeasure on the changes to the Bridge 2019 interface.  I really liked being able to control the tone of the thumbnail section and the panel section separately in earlier version of Bridge.  I also dislike the placement of a dark border around the thumbnail. Stop trying to make bridge look like Lightroom which I also hate because of its black only interface.

Please go back to the old style or at least give us a legacy checkbox.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Bridge 2019 interface

Have you tried changing the colours? there are about 4 to choose from.

under interface. I like the second to darkest personally... but i'll need to see if that changes, now that Mojave has Dark Mode.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I see what you mean about the darkness around the thumbnails though... that doesn't seem quite right.

maybe we'll see an option for this later.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I agree, the new Bridge interface is a step backwards. I have been trying for a week to get accustomed to it but it is slowing me down.

The new colour dots replacing the colour bars for labeling are infuriating. I have to edit hundreds of images quickly and previously the colour bars are easily discernible with periphery vision. The colour dots are less easy to see particularly when working quickly. Please bring back the colour bars or at least give us the "classic" option. One more thing, I do not like the greyed out stars permanently visible,

they clutter up the label.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Yea, the STARS used to have the option to remove them... that sucks. I only rate photos from photoshoots. I don't rate illustrator or photoshop or word or excel...etc files.

ADOBE,

PREFERENCES needs an update.  Stars should have a disable option or only see them when a file has been given them.

ALSO,

Do Not Process files larger than ###MB

This should changed to the following

Process smallest images first

Process image based on last saved.

Do Not process images larger than ###MB . until all others have been processed.

Perhaps i should post this as a new thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I agree. The interface totally sucks. I like to see only previews and thumbnails on white, but if you choose the lightest interface you can hardly see the labels, etc. Come on Adobe. Please fix this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I agree. The interface totally sucks. I like to see only previews and thumbnails on white, but if you choose the lightest interface you can hardly see the labels, etc. Come on Adobe. Please fix this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Just dowloaded the Bridge update and see that the dots have been made marginally bigger. Thanks Adobe, but the old colour bars are so much more practical.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Get Started
Add a group