• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2019 thumbnails and previews yellowish

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, rather frustrated. All my thumbnails and previews are yellowish, when the actual image is perfectly balanced.

Images shot on seamless white background. Color dropper sees my whites as 255, 255, 255, yet Adobe Bridge 2019 and Photoshop CC 2019 render as yellow! .CR2 and .JPG both look great in ACR once image is opened.

Here's the kicker- before Bridge renders an image and builds its preview in the cache, white balance is beautiful. Then the mice spin the processor wheel, the 'better' version kicks in, and boom... yellow teeth. Yuck.

Just ordered the entire Adobe Suite yesterday, downloaded Bridge 2019, Photoshop, etc. This is not an issue of old software or an update I haven't gotten. It's a default issue!

Adobe, please help!! I am not the only user out there with this question. Many forums have this issue listed, yet there are no direct answers that I've found.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a defective or incompatible monitor profile.

Try setting the monitor profile to sRGB (use Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor).

How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted?

If this fixes the issue, you should ideally calibrate the monitor with a hardware calibrator, which will also create and install a custom monitor profile that accurately describes your monitor.

When running the calibration, make sure to create version 2 (not version 4), matrix based (not table based) profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I just recently updated to the newest versions. I am having the same issue and it seems others are too (https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/color-management-broken-in-new-bridge-bridge-...).

If it were an issue with the monitor, would it be across the board for all apps? For example, I preview a JPG in bridge and it is tinted yellow. I put the same exact photo up using Mac Preview and it is perfectly color balanced, same monitor. The smaller thumbnail shown under the "content" tab does seem to be closer to the real color. It's the larger photo in "preview" that is yellowed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Best,
Kate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It Works!!!!!
Bravo Man!!!! One year it took me to find your post and fix it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, could it be a default treatment applied to the images?

Are all formats impacted ? (check with a PNG, a PSD, not only JPEG and raw files.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines