• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2020 opens to a black out interface, even preferences are black

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Mac Catalinac10.15.4 and Bridge version 10.0.4,  Ive had a previous version of Bridge and updated recently. I have already re-installed it, everything seems that is working but the interface isnt. Camara Raw preferences's seem to be the only thing ok.The interface is not showingThe interface is not showingsame as the preference menusame as the preference menuCamara Raw PreferencesCamara Raw Preferences

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That is a strange issue. As you've already tried some troubleshooting steps, could you please try resetting the preferences of Bridge and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried emptying the cache and seems it won't work. I have deleted the cache files and intalled the app again, but it still the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same frustrating problem and the reset doesn't help. I also have not preferences they are black boxes on blank black screen. Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would delete Bridge and reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines