Highlighted

Bridge Color Tag question (why different than Lightroom?)

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

can someone tell me why images that i tag with a RED color in lightroom show a WHITE color tag in bridge?

Topics

How to, Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bridge Color Tag question (why different than Lightroom?)

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

can someone tell me why images that i tag with a RED color in lightroom show a WHITE color tag in bridge?

Topics

How to, Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Labels are stored as text in a file, not color. Your label names must match between Bridge and Lightroom. You can change one or both to the same set and then your label colors will match.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you mean instead of RED it is stored as LABEL1 in the metadata?

lightroom is interpreting LABEL1 as RED and bridge as WHITE.

i wonder why adobe is not synchronizing that at least between their own apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2009/01/sharing_labels_between_lightro.html

why they do it that way, why they have no unified standard for color labels ..... i still don´t get.

but at least i know how to fix it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines