• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge doesn't open

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Bridge, clicking the icon does nothing.

Task Manager says a Bridge process spawns, but it's immediately killed. I've added an exclusion in Windows Security, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried installing an older version, I've reset my PC multiple times. I've also tried running as administrator and running from terminal, nothing happens

Edit: My PC Info

Ryzen 5 3600

RTX 2070 (non-super)

Windows 10 Home Insider Build 20161.1000

Nvidia Graphics Driver v451.67

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed all the steps that I hadn't already done, still no help. Updated graphics drivers, disabled windows defender etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

delete the app , run a program called ccleaner. clean up the registery

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner

use the free version

run "comand prompt"with administrative rights

type in SFC /scannow and check the results.

Go into administrative tools/event viewer/windows logs/ applications and see if Bridge generated a crash log.

If it did, select COPY as text and post it here.

Have you gone to the Nvidia site and made sure you had the latest video driver installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. Windows 10 Pro, graphics drivers etc. all up to date.. I can see Bridge starting in task manager and then immediately ending. I can use "ctrl+Alt+shift" as I start Bridge and the reset dialogue box appears, I have tried resetting everything. I have completely uninstalled Bridge, used CCleaner, used the Adobe command line cleanup tool. Installed and run as an admin account. All other Adobe products are fine.

Annotation 2020-07-22 120752.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to try using Process Monitor to see what is happening when you launch Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What virus software are you people using?

Has anyone checked the event viewer for crash logs under applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Windows Defender, if I switch it off it doesn't cure the problem. Also no crash log is generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines