Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge keeps crashing after updating to v8.1

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently updated Bridge cc to v 8.1 and now bridge keeps crashing upon opening it. I am on an imac late 2015 (but still running Sierra) 10.12.6. I was not having the crash issue before the last update.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa Curesky,

We have released a new version of Adobe Bridge (CC 2019) on 15th October 2018. The new version build number is 9.0.0.204. This version is available to install via Adobe Creative Cloud application. Please try with the 9.0.0.204 Bridge and Camera Raw 11.0

Please let us know if the issue got resolved.

Also please check following link to know about all new features in Adobe Bridge CC 2019 - https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/using/whats-new.html

You may need to update the Creative Cloud application and restart your computer to see the updated installer.

Thanks,

Avinash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Avinash,

Am having the same issue - have tried un-install / re-installing, but hasn't cleared up the crashing issue.

Am on Windows.

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Avinsh

Get the latest Bridge version 216 and try that.

I would also make sure you have the latest video driver installed.

Is this a laptop with dual GPUs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues of crashing.  Dell XPS15.  Updated drivers.  About to put in a troubleshooting call.  I have uninsstalled, updated drivers as necessary and reinstalled.  Still crashing.  Running Win10, and dual graphics cards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reset Bridge Preferences and launch Bridge and let us know if you still face any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to go back to unload all versions and start over.  All version work up to 8.1.  Have not reloaded 9.x as that version is having problems with many other users.  Happy with what I have and using.  I now have multiple version running on my windows platform working fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  Bridge v 9.0.2.219 crashes while idle. 

Where in Bridge Preference is the reset?  I did try the reset in Preferences/General.

(Hi, Lisa, long time no see. How's life?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines