• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge not preserving 'Date created'

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone - do any of you know why Bridge is not preserving the Date Created as the original date the file was created? Every time I go into a file and make a change, it's as if Bridge is thinking that's when I created the file, so it updates both Date Created and Date Modified instead of just the Date Modified. I just did a 'Bridge experiment' file to show this, so the screenshots are (be1) when I actually created the document; (be2) is when I went in and made a change and saved it; (be3) is a further change that I saved. You see that both dates are updated each time and for some reason it retains a 3-second gap between the two each time... Any ideas about how to fix this would be gratefully received, thanks 🙂 

(be4 and be5 show the date records in Windows explorer, where everything looks the way it should)

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this issue. Shame that no one has consolodated all these threads this matching issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines