Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Raw view

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

How can view the RAW files in Adobe Bridge like the pictures as I took them with the camera - in the JPEG look? In the currently raw view it's difficult to sort out the pictures (by the way: i can not open the files with CameraRaw because the newest CameraRaw version of Lightroom 5 and PSE is apparently not compatible to Bridge)

Thanks

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Hans,

Probably the easiest way is to sort them by size. That way it forces all of the raw, which are larger in storage size to be either all together either before or after the JPGs (depending on if they are being display larger first or larger last).

2020-01-21_19-11-47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi Hans,

I’m assuming that you only have raw files. 

Bridge will briefly use any embedded preview image, before creating a new preview using ACR settings, which are obviously very different to what you may see outside of Bridge/ACR.

If you have both raw and jpeg, then sort by name and use the filter panel to exclude the raw files from your evaluation/culling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo.

"If you have both raw and jpeg, then sort by name and use the filter panel to exclude the raw files from your evaluation/culling."

If I vote the jpegs, after sort them by name, the raws are not autmaticly voted too. And jpegs (voted or not) don't move with  raws together in any oter folder to sort them out - only other ways: raws with jpeg. And the raw thumbnails don't look like i've seen/taken on the display in the camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the camera maker's software, as it will apply your settings from the camera. Adobe has its own way of seeing adjustments and will not give identical results for RAW files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines