• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge slide show pixelated

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Bridge 9.1.0.338.  I have never had an issue with Bridge until about a week ago I installed macOS Catalina Version 10.15 and now when trying to use slideshow option my screen is very messy and the picture is extremely pixelated with alot of red on the sides.  

Is there a problem with the mac update or do I need to uninstall and reload Bridge?  Or hopefully there is an update?

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Hi,

Many of the Bridge Catalina issues have been addressed in v10.0 which will be released early next month. If you need early access to this release, you can sign up for the prerelease program from https://adobeprerelease.com under NDA.

Select Adobe Bridge. Once we approve your request, you will be able to download v10.0 (choose the latest drop).

Please check this build and report back.

Thanks,

Varun Varshney

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Yes, my issues have been resolved.  I actually first updated the macOS Catalina 10.15.1 and it seemed at first to fix the issue.  I have also installed the Bridge 10.0 update and now I am rock solid.  Thanks so much Adobe for all you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some serious issues with Catalina. Adobe is trying to work through some of the issues, but Apple needs to correct a lot of the bugs on their end. It would be best to roll back your OS, till both Adobe and Apple get things working better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many of the Bridge Catalina issues have been addressed in v10.0 which will be released early next month. If you need early access to this release, you can sign up for the prerelease program from https://adobeprerelease.com under NDA.

Select Adobe Bridge. Once we approve your request, you will be able to download v10.0 (choose the latest drop).

Please check this build and report back.

Thanks,

Varun Varshney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, my issues have been resolved.  I actually first updated the macOS Catalina 10.15.1 and it seemed at first to fix the issue.  I have also installed the Bridge 10.0 update and now I am rock solid.  Thanks so much Adobe for all you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines