• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Star Rating Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2020 Adobe suite and I cannot get any labels or star rating to work in Bridge. 

I have started at a new job in a studio and need this function when sorting through thousands of images on a brand new Mac daily.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More info please. What operating systyem, what version of Bridge, what kind of files, and where are they stored? Can you make changes such as Camera RAW edits? Can you move and delete files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac os Catilina, Retina 5k iMaC 2020 (brand new out the box yesterday)

Version 10.15.6

Bridge Version 10.1.1.166

The files are ARW files direct from a capture from a Sony camera, I can edit in Camera Raw, move and delete files no problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most likely this is a permissions issue. Catalina and Adobe still don't play nice together. Google for "Catalina permissions" to find a lot of discussion on this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines