• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge star rating wont work in carousel mode and is patchy the est of the time

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What has happened to one of the fundamental functions of bridge? Star rating has now become unusable. Ive re installed. Ive followwed every thread i can find. purged caches. reset workspaces. Still its unusable? How could you mess this function up so badly. I ve seen hundreds of threads complaining. What can i do? Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine here. What part is the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I put the pictures on carousel mode it just wont accept a star rating. But its not every file. Some will, some wont. But when your grading 500 file sI cant hang around to see if it has accepte the staring. Just a pain, use to work fine and fast. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok what is different about these files? What operating system do you use, and where are the files stored? What file type?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - thanks for the help. Windows 10 on a solid state harddrive which is also where the adobe software sites. Files are on a standard 1TB harddrive. The files are either CR2 canon raw files or JPEGs. The machine is networked to another lesser spec'd machine running the old version of Bridge. It works fine when i work from this machine even though the files are on the other machines harddrive. No difference between the files that acept or do not accept a star rating. 

Currently working in lightroom but dont want to permanently do this is as its slower. But why cant I see the star ratings applied in lightroom in bridge?

thansk Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines