• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you change Bridge CC keyboard shortcuts on a mac?

Contributor ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The keyboard shortcust in Bridge CC are not well done.

There is a shortcut for blue/secondary - bot no shortcut for "no label" which I use constantly.

I assigned command + 9 in keyboard shortcust on Mac OS preferences for Bridge 2019.

But it doesn't work. If I type command + 9 I get a blue lable, not a "no label"

How can I change the keyboard shortcuts for Adobe bridge.

It can be done in Photoshop - it needs to be done in Bridge.

TOPICS
Feature request , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: there is always the option to use the keyboard shortcut again and unlabel it, e.g. command + 8 , perform once, it's labeled, perform again, it's unlabeled.

I would just like an unlabel command, but I tried several commands e.g. Command + 9 (to take it away from blue, which I don't need) - registered with Apple, but didn't work. I tried Command + Option + 0 - didn't work, either, and I got they cranky "moop moop" sound of something not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2023 Aug 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest Beta build 14.0.0.57 has support for ‘Customizing keyboard shortcuts’ along with a few other features.

The detailed guide of using the keyboard shortcut customization feature is at : https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/keyboard-shortcut-customization-workflows-in-adobe...

For a complete list of features available in the Beta build, please refer to the community post: 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-available-14-0-0-57/td-p/...

We would love for you to try it out and share feedback.

Regards,
Bridge Team

VisualGuide_KeyboardShortcutPanel.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).
This release has support for ‘Customizing keyboard shortcuts’ along with a few other features.

The detailed guide of using the keyboard shortcut customization feature is at : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/using/keyboard-shortcuts-panel.html

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024, please refer to the community post :

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines