Highlighted

CS4 bridge... enabling camera raw??

Oct 24, 2008

Copy to clipboard

Copied

I just installed CS4, and get the following when trying CTRL-R:

"Camera Raw editing is not enabled.
Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been launched at least once to enable this feature."

What the heck qualifying product is supposed to be launched, and how can I enable RAW in Bridge?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CS4 bridge... enabling camera raw??

Oct 24, 2008

Copy to clipboard

Copied

I just installed CS4, and get the following when trying CTRL-R:

"Camera Raw editing is not enabled.
Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been launched at least once to enable this feature."

What the heck qualifying product is supposed to be launched, and how can I enable RAW in Bridge?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2008

Copy to clipboard

Copied

I had to reboot to get bridge to launch ACR.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2008

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Chris,

Which CS4 product did you install? ACR is enabled if you have CS4 Photoshop, After Effects or Suite.

Michelle Qi
Bridge QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2008

Copy to clipboard

Copied

I've got CS4 Web Premium... I'm sorry, I forgot to post a reply after Charlie's post: it worked just fine after restarting the machine...thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2008

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all!

I have the same problem, reboot did nothing.

I'm not sure I understand the Michelle message... do I have to have installed Photoshop CS4 AND Creative Suite 4, or Photoshop CS4 AND After Effects to make it work?

Thanks a lot for your help, this problem really annoys me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2008

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Henri, you need "PSCS4" OR "Suite CS4" OR "After Effects CS4" - let me know if you still can't do ACR edit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Get Started
Add a group