• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Bridge/Win 7 freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2012 Jun 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First week or so of using Bridge CS6 all went well, now having lots of slow downs/freezes/delays that eventually clear up (when browsing a folder of files). Once I'm able to open a file in ACR performance is fine, but this is making Bridge unsuable for workflow. Is this a known problem and is a fix coming?

JW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2013 Dec 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys,

My computer were same as you said above.

I encountered a freeze/hang interface when I open up the bridge alone and also when I preview the preset .ffx from AE.

I tried everyone said above, thanks all.

but still cant fix this bug after I update the Dynamic Link media Server to 7.0.1

it works finally!

I think we all think about the problem with "Cache" or "Video Card Drvier" or etc..

and here my experence told us the Dynamic Link Media Server also may encounter the problem when linking resources everywhere.

finally, Greetings from China.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi david.LHW and all

I got bridge hanging, too (Windows8.1 x64), a while ago I thought I solved the issue by (1) removing all favourites because some of them pointed to unavailable network locations (2) remove all unnecessary start scripts (3) rebuild cache (4) update to latest Bridge release

I seemd to work but now Bridges hangs again, practically unusable.

Recently I replaced a NAS drive in my network and I see that Bridge is waking up the NAS drive even though there should be nothing that bridge needs. I seems to scan network resources and I suspect it hangs all the time becuase it cant find stuff.

Not sure if I have an issue with a "Dynamic Linke Media server" - any thoughts how I can find out? Is this part of any CS6 installation?

For now I follow the workaround of running Bridge in Vista compatiblity mode - that works for now, Bridge is working fine with that.

Greetings from Germany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a known fact that connection to a network can cause slow performance as it looks for things.  Certain folders like favorites are on the list seems like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines