• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface Appearance Color Theme in Bridge

Contributor ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. In Bridge is it possible to independently change the Interface Appearance color themes (Set the Brightness of the Work Area) of the different work areas/panes? It seems the only option is to have the entire page either completely Black, 2 shades of Grey, or White. I find the lack of contrast makes quickly reading this window very difficult. (I have CC 2019 using Windows 7 Pro.) Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Hi Joseph ,

This is as per the design. We cannot set the color theme for each specific workarea.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph ,

This is as per the design. We cannot set the color theme for each specific workarea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, Avinash. I guess I'll just live with what's there. Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Avinash,

Having different tones for different panels is distracting. The “image backdrop” slider should adjust the tone for all the panels (like in previous Bridge versions). Some of us strive to make as much of the work environment a medium gray. Medium gray is the least distracting color to retouch against.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines