• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS Catalina using Bridge Video issue-using spacebar for full screen results in pixelated image

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the spacebar in Bridge with Catalina the full screen image is pixelated.

Tried restarting the computer, Bridge and Photoshop CC and issue is still present.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

If anyone is still struggling with this problem, updating to Bridge 10.0 will fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be a Bridge issue not specific to Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might consider a incompatibility between Bridge and Catalina. The fullscreen spacebar function was working up until I installed Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't speak more specifically other than to say its not a Catalina issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rodk16350090,

Thank you for reporting this issue with us. To investigate deeper into this issue, please share system specifications and a screenshot of the issue which you are facing. It would be very helpful if you can share sample file as well.

Thanks,

Varun Varshney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the specifics.

macOS Catalina

Version 10.15

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

Processor 2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9

Memory 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Graphics Radeon Pro 560x 4 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Files attached are the sample file (2019 ....sm 3.jpg) and an image of the screen showing the issue (IMG_8751.jpeg).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same spec machine and the same thing is happening to me. Both Bridge 2018 and 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues with Bridge when I am attempting to preview in full screen. Any advice on how to alleviate this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no help on this issue. I upgraded to OS 10.15 and the problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd discovery. If you open another program (so far I've tested Word, Excel and Final Cut Pro) the issue is not present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current Bridge CC is not compatible with macOS 10.15.
At the same time, macOS was 10.13 and 10.14, and there was a problem around the graphics driver.
If you want stable operation, let's restore the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many of the Bridge Catalina issues have been addressed in v10.0 which will be released early next month.

If you need early access to this release, you can sign up for the prerelease program from https://adobeprerelease.com under NDA.

Select Adobe Bridge. Once we approve your request, you will be able to download v10.0 (choose the latest drop).

Please check this build and report back.

Thanks,

Varun Varshney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If anyone is still struggling with this problem, updating to Bridge 10.0 will fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines