• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Move to Trash' command does not work in Bridge v10.0.0.124

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Bridge Version: 10.0.0.124 on an iMac Pro with MacOs 10.15.1 Catalina.  When I wish to delete an image from Bridge I right click the image and select the command 'Move to Trash'.  I receive the following message: 'An error has occurred during the delete operation.  Some files may not have been processed'.  This message is accompanied by an exclamation mark and an 'OK' box.  When I click 'OK' the dialogue box and the image disappear.  However, if Bridge is subsequently refreshed or closed and reopened, the image has not been deleted.  It is still present within the folder.  Currently, I am deleting files by right click/ Move To/Desktop: then, on the Desktop,  right click/Move to Bin.  How do I fix this problem?  

Thom.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe knows about this and is working on a solution. That could appear in 1 week or 1 month but as per previous experience, don't have a "holding breath contest."

But it is known.

Sorry, can't do better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Special thanks goes out to Apple for that.

Its in the que to see if it can be fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I just upgraded to Catalina and it is February 21 2020. I also cannot rate images along with the delete / move to trash issue. I am surprised that there has been no fix in almost 3 months. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalina has a lot of permissions problems. You may not have permission to change files on that drive/folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On Feb 10 2020 Gina238 provided a solution which has worked for me over the past couple of days.

Gina238 says:

"None of these things worked for me. Here's what did work for me. Go to Security & Privacy- Privacy tab- unlock using password or fingerprint - scroll down to Full Disc Access - use + button to add Adobe Bridge 2020 to the list, make sure its checked - close preferences - restart Bridge. Finally this worked for me so I can now delete files in Bridge."

Give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines