• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Labeling in Bridge 2019

Participant ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed the new look Bridge. All is good but I hate the change to the labelling. Instead of a highly visible coloured line under the image, we now have a small and easily missable coloured dot. Does anyone know if its possible to make the dot bigger/more visible? labelling

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Hi All ,

Request users to create a feature request/ bug for this on www.adobe.com/go/bridge_uservoice and keep voting for it so that team can prioritize and get them fix for you.

Thanks,

Avinash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly!  Was just about to post the same:

Wondered if there is a way to make the labels in Bridge CC 2019 more pronounced like in the previous version vs the tiny dots they are now?  Preferences does not seem to offer this option.  I much prefer the old labels that were easier to better illustrate my workflow (approved, review, work on, etc.) at a glance.  These tiny dots require more attention to determine what I am looking at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the size that Bridge appears on your monitor to 100% or 200% or auto if you are using windows 10

Thats about it.  They are not dots but asterisks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of that, thanks.  However, making the thumbnails bigger creates other viewing "issues" that don't help solve the problem. 

You can call it what you like, but it sure looks like a dot to me.Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 11.13.37 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will not get  a argument from me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Users,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please post it on Adobe Bridge Feedback  for voting and discussion with in the community.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the new small dots are not as easy to see. I prefer the older method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either that or enhance the contrast on the stars so they are legible.

How hard can that be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bugs have been filed about this and it doesn't appear that the developers are going to change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all very buggy.  I thought the Labels were not working at first.  Adobe screwed the pooch on this update.  Many, Many issues that have gotten no responses.  Heck it doesn't even work on the latest and greatest Apple Mac iMacPro.  Maybe they couldn't afford to test this release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE bring back the colored star line labels!!!! The dots feel disassociated from the image. At a quick glance you can't easily see the labels. The wide lines of color were soooooo much better! Please revert to the old way! This is NOT an improvement! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All ,

Request users to create a feature request/ bug for this on www.adobe.com/go/bridge_uservoice and keep voting for it so that team can prioritize and get them fix for you.

Thanks,

Avinash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make your point known in the Feature Request thread here: Revert the coloured labelling dot back to a visible line! – Adobe Bridge Feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines