Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panels Disappear when minimizing Bridge 9.1.0.338 - Windows 10

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Bridge 9.1.0.338 on Windows 10 1809:

The error occurs when I minimize Bridge whether it is fullscreen or not, and then bring it back to view, the panels on the left and right sides disappear. Here is a screen capture of the error: Adobe Bridge Bridge 9.1.0.338 Panels Error on VimeoThe error does not occur on the previous version and does not happen when I revert back to the previous version of Bridge.

Anyone else having this error?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It seems like a known issue, could you try resetting the preferences of Bridge and let us know how it goes?

Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for freezes and performance issues

I am in conversation with the engineering team. Will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil.Chawla​- Thanks for the troubloshooting information.

I tried step #2 but it did not work for me.

I deleted the cache in preferences and then I also when under the C Drive and located the Cache folder and deleted it manually but it did not fix the bug.

I noticed there are still older Bridge Folders in there. In my case, Bridge CC 2018, Bridge CC 2019. and simply Bridge.

Since windows Explorer does not thumbnail preview AI, PSD, and other Adobe file types, my business relies on Adobe Bridge for this with client work.

For now, Ill just revert back to the previous Bridge (9.0.3) which does not have the error.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. impossible to use as it resets itself on minimizing. Re-setting work space, even defining workplaces ... still reverts. uninstalled and reinstalled . no better.

bridge 9.1.0.338

windows 10 version 1903 up to date with upgrades

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Could you please let us know what kind of Screen you're working with is it a High Resolution Screen?

Also, are you using a Dual Monitor Setup?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem on my Dell XPS15, the screen res is 3840 x 2160 (touchscreen).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install the previous version of Bridge which can be done using Bridge....manage in Creative cloud. This version is quite happy with 3840x 2160 resolution and does  not loose the settings when minimised and brought back to full screen. Creative cloud keeps telling me to upgrade but I can live with that as Bridge now works!!!!

On Wednesday, 24 July 2019, 02:23:31 BST, BBC Design - Photography <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Panels Disappear when minimizing Bridge 9.1.0.338 - Windows 10

created by BBC Design - Photography in Bridge - View the full discussion

I am having this problem on my Dell XPS15, the screen res is 3840 x 2160 (touchscreen).

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/11180933#11180933 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/11180933#11180933

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Bridge by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**UPDATE***

This issue still persist on Adobe Bridge v10.0.1.126. I am using Windows 10 v1903

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I encountered the same issue. Left and right panels get closed after minimizing and bring it back to view.

I have tested on:

Bridge 10.0.1.126

Windows 1909 (18363.535)

Hardware:
Surface-Book 2 15" (3240 x 2160, scaling at 225%)

Second screen: Dell 27" (3840 x 2160, scaling at 150%)

Please get it fixed soon, since that behavior is really annoying and interupts my workflow. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same for me on Bridge 10.0.1 (up to date)

Windows 1909 (18363.535)

on an Dell XPS 15 (3840 x 2160)

It's very frustrating... Please fix it quickly!

Best,

Janine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, same here.  It's only happeing on my new Dell XPS 13 2 in 1.   3840x2400.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downgraded to 9.0 (Bridge CC 2019) and it fixed it. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. I had to downgrade to version 8.0 though 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so awkward: It worked perfectly fine for a week on Bridge 2019 and now the same bug occurs, too! So frustrating! Where did you find the version 8.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, all: I have tracked down where the problem is coming from. I don't have a solution, but It's from the June 2019 update. For more info, see my latest post in this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge/how-to-stop-bridge-autocollapsing-panels-bridge-version-9-1-0-...

Hoping now Adobe will finally be able to locate the offending code and offer up a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE 3/25/2020

Dear Adobe team,

ERROR STILL OCCURS WITH ADOBE BRIDGE 10.0.3 AND 9.1 ON WINDOWS 10 OS BUILD 18362.70. I am using the Dell P2715Q 27" Monitor. Hopefully users can see this simple error finally corrected on the next update!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still occuring on my Dell xps 2in1 13in.  Why hasn't adobe fixed this problem yet?  It is VERY easy to reproduce.  

Open bridge (all panels are there)

minimize bridge

maximize bridge (panels are gone)

Seriously...please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..and it's still happening for me too.

ADOBE BRIDGE 10.0.4.157
WINDOWS 10 OS BUILD 18363.778

on 

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (single monitor)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a fix for this yet?

It started happening to me after updating to Bridge 2020 a while back.

Latest versions of everything...

Disclaimer - 'thedigitaldog' - Please don't reply to my posts, I prefer help, not attitude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK

I just got a Dell XPS 13 7390 2 in 1 and I can confirm this happens everytime Bridge is minimized.

Its a bug.

Till it gets fixed a note of comfort. Not a fix.

If you minimize Bridge and the panels disappear when you reopen, move your cursor to the side until it changes to a arrow pointing in two directions with a line it, hold the left mouse button down and drag the icon in from the edge, your panels will reappear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip but I figured that out the first time it happened...

Hopefully Adobe can rectify this, it's annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well its a good note for others that have it happening to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely, all tips are good tips!

I should have mentioned in my original post that this is happening on my desktop and my laptop (Lenovo P1 Gen2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the 'bump' but this is extremely annoying, can an Adobe person at least confirm that this is being reviewed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is anyone at Adobe looking at this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines