• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo downloader in Bridge CS6 gets stuck

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photo downloader recognizes my camera and starts the download process but gets stuck on "connecting to device please wait". My camera light flashes for a while, then nothing. What is the matter?? Pls help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurel,

You seem to be using an old version of Adobe Bridge.

Please download Adobe Bridge CC 2018 version released on 18th Oct 2017.

You should not face any issues with Adobe Photo downloader with Bridge CC 2018.

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gautam

I am using a Creative suite that is loaded on my computer. If i understand correct, CC is creative cloud, which i am not using. Is there something in creative cloud that will update my local version of Bridge. I have made sure that my creative suite is updated.

Thanks,

Laurel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download creative cloud even though you don't pay for it. Bridge is free to all, every version.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I tried that! Still didn't help. However, I found the problem. I am using a Nikon D7200 and apparently a recent upgrade to bridge (maybe to my computer system) Camera Raw, doesn't support my camera. It looks like we are waiting for a patch to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines