• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prefrence window in bridge does not fit

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When activating the Preference Window it is too big and cuts at at Labels on top. See screen shot below:

I have an 17" screen laptop and use scaling at 150%. I decreased that to 100%. I now can see OK and Cancel, ​but at the top it still cuts off at Labels. See screen shot below:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If, in Bridge on a Mac, before choosing Preferences,  you click on the green button in the top left corner, does that help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you had your laptop connected/disconnected to a second screen at any stage?  I've seen this behaviour in other applications, whenever I've had my laptop connected to other screens.

There's a couple of things I generally do to fix things:

• I change the 'order' of my screens and in my Display/Monitor preferences, this often pushes the dialogs back to where they should be.
  • Sometimes, resetting the Display/Monitor preferences to clearly only have one monitor works too.

Generally I can then adjust the position of the application or dialog boxes that are clipped after doing that, and even when I reset the Display/Monitor preferences to what it should be the fix seems to stick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines