• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD thumbnails not showing in Adobe Bridge

May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have recently been importing some .psd file, however unfortualtely a number of these are not showing any thumbnail previews. This also causes problems when attempting to assign keywords. 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about PSD thumbnails not visible in Bridge, could you please let us know the version of Bridge you're using?

Have you checked your Preferences - Thumbnails - Do Not Process Files Larger Than XXXX MB

You may need to increase the size and see how it goes.
bridge.jpg

You may also try resetting the preferences of Bridge and let us know if it helps https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about PSD thumbnails not visible in Bridge, could you please let us know the version of Bridge you're using?

Have you checked your Preferences - Thumbnails - Do Not Process Files Larger Than XXXX MB

You may need to increase the size and see how it goes.
bridge.jpg

You may also try resetting the preferences of Bridge and let us know if it helps https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sahil,

Increasing this value has solved my problem. Many thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I increased the value but my RAW fiels and PSD's don't show as thumbnails still, only JPGs TIFF files do still show.

For me, this has happened since last update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar issue, tried to increse the default limit of the file size, initially only a few of the .psd files got refreshed and i was able to see the preview, but not for all of them. so i tried the Purge the cache method. now i am able to see all the previews of all the files.

PS:- i have my limit as 4096MB (4GB) as i am working with multiple layers in my projects. in other fourms i was suggest to have it up to 2048 (2GB) for a common woking cases

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines