• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: blurry interface bridge cs6 perpetual license

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Bridge has a very blurry interface, and I'm on the newest posible versions of all apps.

I think I have tried all combinations in Preferences->Interface

Blurry Bridge interface - compared to Illustrator, Photoshop and everything elseBlurry Bridge interface - compared to Illustrator, Photoshop and everything else

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Hello Gary

Thanks for replying! I have Bridge 10.0.3 on a laptop running Windows 10 Pro v.1809. All my other Adobe apps are also the latest versions.

Working from home due to Covid-19 my setup is now with 2 screens both are 1920*1080 pixels, the built-in screen is 60 Hz and the extra screen is 59 Hz.

Bridge is only blurry on the extra screen, and all other apps are clear on both screens (as shown in the image i posted earlier).

And just as I was writing this, I tried redefining the extra screen a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauger,

Please be aware that the "correct answer" above was written 4 and a half years ago. That information was valid with the products that Adobe was selling at the time and valid to the computer OSs at the time. Unless your computer OS is also about 4 years old, that information is no longer valid.

What is your computer OS (what release)?

What version of PS, Bridge, and AI are you using (and what release)?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Gary

Thanks for replying! I have Bridge 10.0.3 on a laptop running Windows 10 Pro v.1809. All my other Adobe apps are also the latest versions.

Working from home due to Covid-19 my setup is now with 2 screens both are 1920*1080 pixels, the built-in screen is 60 Hz and the extra screen is 59 Hz.

Bridge is only blurry on the extra screen, and all other apps are clear on both screens (as shown in the image i posted earlier).

And just as I was writing this, I tried redefining the extra screen as the primary screen, and after restarting Bridge, it stays sharp on both screens. Windows apparently has a feature to fix this issue, but only for the primary screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauger,,

VERY interesting. 

Good catch and good experiment. As a Mac user with only one screen, I'd never have been able to catch this.

Congrats!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lauger,

Upond reflection of your success, I moved this to a new thread so it would be more visible and easier to find for others to find your solution. There may not be that many with your configuration but I have a hunch there's more than one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines